The Irish Festival At the Jersey Shore attracts thousands of visitors and provides a unique sales opportunity for vendors of all types of merchandise and foods. The majority of vendors return year after year.
- Vendors must have their own insurance.
- A vendor space consists of a patch of grass/gravel field.
- No electricity, water, tables, chairs, or other items will be provided.
- Beverages cannot be sold in cans or glass.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be sold or distributed.
- Vendors using flammable liquids or solids are required to provide a suitable fire extinguisher and comply with applicable fire codes. Note that the State Fire Marshall usually makes inspections.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning their areas at the end of the day and a $50 refundable clean-up deposit is required.
- Festival is held rain or shine.
Email questions, comments, and vendor applications to email@example.com